This document records the responsibilities of the EKAM National Observers and Team Leaders.
- Conduct pre-test check rides as requested by Observers within their Team and provide feedback to Chief Observer to collate trends etc.
- Review Associates progress with Observers within their Team as necessary.
- Refer non-performing/non-attending Associates to EKAM Co-ordinator for review against Observer/Associate Charter.
- "Pool" non-performing Associates or reallocate if necessary in consultation with Associate Co-ordinator.
- Conduct cross checks on EA candidates as required and provide feedback to Chief Observer to collate trends etc.
- NO to provide demonstration rides to LO to demonstrate higher riding skills and feedback to highlight higher Observing skills.
- Organise and assist with Observer Training Sessions as required.
- Conduct IMI Local Observer mock assessment sessions.
- Conduct IMI National Observer training sessions and mock assessment sessions.
- Attend Observer/training meetings and provide feedback on ‘team’ status as necessary.
- Encourage Observers attendance at events where free assessed rides are offered.
- Encourage the Observer Corp to continue to be ambassadors for the IAM and EKAM.
- Each ‘team’ to provide an annual article for “Out in Front” EKAM magazine.
- Provide opportunities for existing members to refresh/upgrade their skills.
- Conduct annual Observer/Riding Skills check on team members.
- Attend monthly Club Nights to promote Observer Corps.
- Stand-in for Chief Observer at Observer, Committee and Regional/National Meetings as required.
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated at any time.